It’s time to discover your skin’s true potential. The HydraFacial offers sophisticated, customized cleansing, exfoliation, and extraction – in just 30 minutes and without a moment of downtime. If you’ve been looking for a relaxing yet effective way to take your skin to the next level, you deserve to try this for yourself. Appropriate for individuals of every skin type and skin tone, the HydraFacial is something we recommend to anyone hoping to improve the health of their skin.
Remarkable HydraFacial Benefits
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen production to enhance elasticity and firmness
- Evens tone and vibrancy
- Smooths skin texture
- Lightens brown spots and hyperpigmentation
- Clears up oily and congested skin
- Gets rid of blackheads and unclogs pores
- Minimizes enlarged pores
- Soothes acne prone skin
What’s so special about a facial, anyway? The HydraFacial adds depth, state-of-the-art 4-in-1 Vortex Technology and unparalleled hydration to your typical facial treatment. As you proceed through the treatment steps, your skin receives exactly what it needs to gain vitality and get you glowing.
HydraFacial Treatment Steps
- Cleansing – The Vortex exfoliation tip cleanses the surface of the skin, opening up pores
- Peeling – The tip gently sweeps the uppermost layer of the skin, removing debris and exfoliating the surface
- Extracting – Debris is suctioned out of pores to remove blackheads and improve acne-prone, oily skin
- Hydrating – The skin is nourished with intense moisturizers
- Applying serum – Antioxidant- and peptide-rich serum is infused into the skin
After your treatment, there’s no redness or need to cover up with makeup. Instead, you’ll have a healthy glow – and be ready to share your gorgeous skin.
You can typically expect your treatment results to last about one week. If you receive regular HydraFacials, you will see longer-term benefits, especially with appropriate home maintenance. We typically recommend that patients receive a HydraFacial every month to maintain ongoing cleanliness and hydration. But the ideal treatment schedule will depend on your personal needs – schedule a complimentary consultation and we will be able to examine your skin and provide a detailed recommendation.
Who Should Get HydraFacials?
Like we mentioned, HydraFacials provide customized results for every skin type. Why are you hoping to improve your skin’s health? Do you have a special event coming up? Are you hoping to reduce existing sun damage or treat acne-prone skin? Trying to get ahead of premature aging? Or do you want to maintain an ongoing glow? Whatever your skin’s needs and your skincare goals, there’s a HydraFacial treatment plan that fits. Even those with sensitive skin can see non-irritating, hydrating results.
Schedule a complimentary consultation today to learn what a HydraFacial could do for you.